Peggy Schirmer is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Rosehips Vitamin C
Naturevibe Botanicals Organic Rosehips Powder (Seedless), 1lb | USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO and Kosher | Rosa canina L. (16 ounces)
- One lesser-known part of the rose is the round, seed-filled bulbs known as rose hips, which are found underneath rose petals.
- Also called the fruit of the rose, rose hips are usually red-orange, though yellow and black varieties can also be found
- Rich in nutrients and multiple properties, rose hips have gained attention for their role in health and beauty.
- Furthermore, vitamin C plays a key role in collagen synthesis and immune health (7Trusted Source, 8Trusted Source). However, the nutrient content of rose hips largely depends on soil and growing conditions, processing techniques, and the specific species.
- Rose hips are high in antioxidants, particularly vitamin C. These compounds may offer various benefits for health.